We will attempt to connect with Web3 Data Buyers through the services offering (this might provide an additional revenue stream for OM but importantly help to identify what market demand exists for on-chain data and where/how to find these buyers).
We will also be kicking off the discovery for the Web3 data marketplace with our new team.
If you’d like to get involved with the development of Ocean Missions or any of these initiatives please come and say hi on Discord!
Here’s the content we published in January
- Added Airdrops
- Data Token Airdrop FAQ
- Campfire Podcast Ep. 3 – Rugpull Risks on the Ethereum Blockchain
- Campfire Podcast Ep. 4 – Ocean Protocol & Blockchain in India
- How to prepare data assets for Ocean Market
- How to Upload data assets to Ocean Market (Blog Post)
- How to upload data assets to Ocean Market (Video – Youtube)
- Understanding DeFi user behaviour (Data Mission Brief)
- Creative use of Etherscan API (Hackathon with Ocean India)
- Added blockchain analytics services to our offering
- Partnering with DAOs for better on-chain insights
- Ocean Missions Terms of Service
Here’s some of the things we achieved so far
|Data missions complete||–||2|
|$ data assets traded||–||$550 USDC|
|Data missions currently being worked on||+2||4|
|Total data missions||+2||8|
|Discord members joined||+24||131|
|Website unique visitors||+513||1,711|
|% returning website visitors||+0.5||10.5%|